Research and Markets: Parkinson’s Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
DUBLIN Research and Markets has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Parkinson's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Parkinson's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Parkinson's Disease therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Parkinson's Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Parkinson's Disease. 'Parkinson's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Parkinson's Disease.
- A review of the Parkinson's Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Parkinson's Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4jgfl/parkinsons_diseas
Source: Global Markets Direct